2019 Europa League Final Live Stream: Watch Arsenal vs. Chelsea Free
It’s not unusual for Arsenal and Chelsea to be playing a high-stakes match. After all, the two London rivals are perennial Premier League title contenders, and as recently as 2017, the teams faced off in an FA Cup final that Arsenal won 2-1. But Wednesday’s title match will be a little unusual: They’ve both ascended to the Europa League finals when they’d both prefer to be in the Champions League mix, and they’re playing in Baku, the Azerbaijan capital that is nearly 3,000 miles (and a 57-hour drive) from London.
Here’s everything you need to know to watch Arsenal vs. Chelsea.
Arsenal vs. Chelsea
- When: 3pm ET, Wednesday, May 29
- Where: Baku Olympic Stadium in Baku, Azerbaijan
- Streaming: , UniMas, Univision Deportes
Europa League final live stream: Watch Arsenal vs. Chelsea for free
Each of the following services carries TNT, providing a one-week trial and therefore an easy way to watch the UEFA Europa League final for free.
- : $25-$40 per month (after a 7-day free trial)
- : Amazon Fire Stick and Fire TV, Apple TV, Android TV,, Xbox One, Google Chromecast, Oculus Go, Microsoft Edge, and iOS and Android devices
- : NBC, Fox (check your local availability here)
provides two base channel package options, each priced at $25 per month. includes three channels, while includes sports channels like NFL Network, FS1 and FS2, NBCSN, and . If youre Team Why Not Both, combines the two for just $40 per month. To add beIN SPORTS and maximize your soccer-watching potential, youll want to add either Sports Extra: Sling Orange ($5 per month) or Sports Extra: Sling Blue ($10 per month). (The latter also includes .)
Spanish-speaking viewers have quite a few options. For bilingual families, you might consider the Espaol: Best of Spanish TV package for either Sling Orange or Sling Blue for 24/7 specialty channel LaLiga TV and beIN SPORTS Connect: Channels 4-9, which features matches from LaLiga, Ligue 1 and Copa del Rey, among others. Both packages cost $5 per month after your free trial. is another Spanish-language package for $10 per month, including NBC Universo, History en Espaol, andof import to soccer fansfour beIN SPORTS channels. (And choosing Sling TV Latino + Sling Orange for $30 per month gives you access to ESPN Deportes.) For more information, check out our guide to and our .
- Cost: $44.99 for the first month, $54.99 per month thereafter (after a 7-day free trial)
- : Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire Stick and Fire TV, Android TV, iOS and Android devices
- : Fox, NBC, CBS (check local availability here)
is a solid TV streaming service option, whether your tastes run to entertainment (, , ), news (, ), or sports (, ). If youre a soccer fan, however, it will appear tailor-made for you, with 10 beIN SPORTS channels, , , FS2, UniMs, and Champions League and Europa League action via TNT all on tap. If you cant watch a match live, FuboTV offers a three-day replay for each match and 30 hours of cloud DVR. (Check out the complete and our comprehensive .)
FuboTV also has bilingual families in mind; each subscription comes with UniMs, Galavisin, NBC Universo, beIN SPORTS, Univision, and Fox Deportes. An extra $7.99 per month will bring you Latino Plus, which includes CNN en Espaol and TyC Sports among its offerings.
- Cost: $44.99-$79.99 per month (after a 7-day free trial)
- : PlayStation 3 and 4, Roku, Amazon Fire Stick and Fire TV, Google Chromecast, Kodi, iOS and Android devices
- : NBC, Fox, ABC, CBS (enter your ZIP code here to check your availability)
PlayStation Vue is a fantastic option for soccer fans who already own a PlayStation console, but this streaming platform is available on a variety of devices. TNT is part of the Core package of channels that offer soccer and other sports program, and the options increase at the Elite and Ultra levels.
4) Hulu with Live TV
- Cost: $44.99 per month (after a 7-day free trial)
- : Roku, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, Amazon Fire Stick and Fire TV, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Nintendo Switch, and iOS and Android devices
- : ABC, CBS, Fox, NBC, the CW (check your local availability here)
includes sports programming among its broad spectrum of offerings, and as a subscriber to the service, you’ll get free access to s sizable on-demand library. (Check out the full list of .)
- Cost: $50 per month (after a 7-day free trial)
- : Google Chromecast,, Apple TV, Android TV, Xbox One, iOS and Android devices
- : NBC, CBS, Fox, ABC, the CW (enter your ZIP code here to check your availability)
YouTube TV is a great option for soccer fans, including TNT for Champions League and Europa League matches, NBCSN for Premier League matches, and broadcasting partnerships with three MLS teams. (Take a look at the full list of here.)
Arsenal vs. Chelsea: Why it matters
For Chelsea, it’s a trophy and a chance to defeat one of their most implacable rivals. Chelsea has won titles in this decade to be sureincluding the 2012 Champions League trophy, the Europa League title in 2013, the Premier League in 2014 and 2016, and the League Cup in 2015but they’ve haven’t been able to secure any silverware in the most recent three seasons.
Chelsea is guaranteed one thing next season that Arsenal doesn’t have, by virtue of their third place finish, and that’s Champions League soccer. If Arsenal wins on Wednesday, though, they’ll secure the spot in Champions League awarded to the Europa League winner, despite finishing fifth in the league with a terrible run of form down the stretch. While Arsenal’s won trophies as recently as the 2017 FA Cup (and Community Shield, if you count that), a win on Wednesday would bolster a team that’s finding its identity under first-year manager Unai Emery.